ACL Prevention Program Reveals How To Keep Your Daughter Off The Operating Table
- Do you have a middle school or high school Female athlete?
- Do you know someone who did not get to play their sport this year because of a knee injury?
- Do you want your child to play and not be another statistic on the side line this coming year?
- Would you be interested in a program that can help reduce injury and improve performance all at the same time?
- Would you be interested in seeing the results after ONLY 6 weeks?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then this program could save your daughters season, career, and keep money in your pocket.
Suffering an ACL injury can completely ruin your life, especially if it is severe enough to require surgery and keep you from participating in the sports you love..
Pure Physical Therapy is Handling An Alarming Trend of Increased Number of Female Athlete Knee Injuries…
This is a fact. Rio Grande Valley If you are a parent of a daughter who plays sports, you should be aware of an alarming statistic – one out of every 100 high school female athletes and one out of every 10 collegiate female athletes will suffer a serious knee injury this year.
Pure Physical Therapy’s reason for existence is to help people live the lives they want to live.
So if playing collegiate sports in the future, and avoiding surgeries or knee injuries is your goal, then our 6 week sports performance and enhancement program is your answer.
You are Probably wondering why Females?
Research shows that there are two differences in females which puts them at greater risk.
1. Marked imbalance of strength and power between hamstrings and quadriceps.
2. Marked differences in the size and shape of the pelvis (hips) that creates abnormal stresses through the knee when jumping and landing activities
If you are a female or have a daughter who plays sports, this program can improve performance, increase jumping height and reduce injuries.
Don’t miss out on your season!
To learn more sign up for our FREE ACL PREVENTION workshop at the link below...