Dear Pure PT & Pilates Patients and Families,
Just like you, we are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus). The health and safety of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance. As a healthcare provider, it is our responsibility to keep our patients and other team members safe and healthy.
We are committed to doing everything we can to make Pure PT & Pilates a safe environment when you visit for one of your treatments. Therefore, we’ve decided to raise our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
The first step we took was to educate our workforce using validated resources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the US Department of Health.
The second step we took was to intensify our housekeeping & infection control procedures to assure that we have minimized contact with any thing or areas that could harbor harmful bacteria or viruses. We are following all cleaning guidelines and using products registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
We have also installed the iWave-R air purification system in all of our 4 AC units to ensure everyone within our facility is breathing cleaner fresher air.
Click the video below to learn more about the iWave-R system.
In doing so we are asking all individuals who enter our clinic to:
- Get temperature taken at check in. Those with a temperature of 99.6 or higher will be asked to leave. After 24 hours of no fever, you will be able to continue therapy.
- Apply hand-sanitizer when you get inside our facility.
- Practice good hand hygiene (frequent hand-washing, at least 20 seconds) as well as good cough and sneeze etiquette (cover mouth with tissue when coughing or sneezing and deposit the tissue in a hands-free trash can or cover your mouth with your elbow if tissues are not immediately available).
- Wear a mask if you are sneezing or coughing (ask the front desk for a mask)
- Apply our hand-sanitizer when departing the clinic
- For updates, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
We will continue to employ procedures to minimize the spread of COVID-19 according to the CDC and other credible authorities and will keep you informed of any changes in protocols.
Also our clinic as a whole will be:
- Cleaning & Disinfecting door handles, light switches, faucets, mats, toys, etc
- Applying hand-sanitizer or washing hands as soon as we get to work
- Applying hand-sanitizer or washing hand before and after eating and before returning to our work areas
- Sanitizing all work stations with Clorox wipes or lysol before working
- Washing our hands before and after seeing patients
- Using gloves while treating our patients
- Cleaning and Disinfecting our work station with Clorox wipes or lysol before you leave
- Apply hand-sanitizer and/or wash hands when departing the clinic
- If you need anything cleaned or disinfected please ask for help if needed. If you forget to bring a mask, no worries, we do have masks available at the front desk.
Please stay home if you are you feeling ill, especially if you have a temperature above 99.6. We do ask that if you are not able to keep your scheduled appointment you contact us immediately so that we may inform your treating therapist.
We want you to enjoy your visit with us. We assure you we will be attentive and vigilant so you can enjoy your session. For future updates on what we’re doing in health safety, please visit our Facebook page.
Also visit the links below to learn more about COVID-19 and tips to help prevent the spread of germs.
We will keep everyone updated as the situation continues.
Pure PT & Pilates Team