Amy Garza, PT, DPT, MTC
About Amy Garza, PT, DPT, MTC
- Special Credentials:
- Trained in manual therapy
- Advanced course work in the following:
- Evaluation and manipulation of the cranio facial, cervical and upper thoracic spine
- Function analysis and management of the lumbopelvic hip complex
- Extremity evaluation and manipulation
- Extremity integration
- Introduction to spinal evaluation and manipulation
- Advanced evaluation and manipulation of the pelvis, lumbar, and thoracic spine
- Education: University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences.
- Hobbies: Orthopaedics, sports, and aquatics.
- What I like most about working for our company: I have the ability to put all my manual therapy techniques to use on my patients.