Your first appointment is the most crucial as this is when you will meet with one of our physical therapists to discuss your current problems/complaints and together develop goals with physical therapy.
To ensure that your appointment runs smoothly from start to finish, we recommend the following:
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you are not able to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to the problem area. Private room/privacy curtains available upon request.
- If you submit your information online, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to complete any remaining paperwork. If you do not submit your information online, please be sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. These arrival times are so that you can maximize your evaluation time. Late arrivals may result in starting your evaluation late or having to reschedule completely.
- Be sure to bring a valid photo ID and your insurance card(s).
- If a referral was provided to you, please be sure to bring that with you as well.
- In the case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, be sure to bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.